5:30pm – A quieter week than normal, but with parliament returning next week and the big roadmap out of lockdown, it promises to be quite the last week of February!
5:16pm – Matt Hancock in trouble!
4:27pm – Boris Johnson announces his roadmap out of London next week. Here’s what Monday may look like:
3:05pm – The USA has officially rejoined the Paris climate change agreement.
The next big COP summit is being hosted in Glasgow later this year.
2:50pm – Some good news for you as the R rate continues to fall.
1:38pm – Friday quiz time.
12:55pm – Matt Hancock with the latest coronavirus data.
11:58am – Ian Dunt’s Week in Review is here.
10:29am – Big ramifications for the gig economy.
9:20am – Wales’ first minister, Mark Drakeford, has also been doing the broadcast rounds this morning.
8:30am – Ministerial media rounds:
Up this morning is the foreign minister, James Cleverly.
8:15am – Here is what’s happening in UK politics this morning:
- UK G7 presidency begins with a summit at 2pm this afternoon
- Govt announce they will donate surplus vaccine jabs to the covax scheme for developing nations
- Mark Drakeford urges caution as Wales stay at home for another 3 weeks
8:00am – It’s Friday!
A reminder of what happened yesterday:
- ‘British recovery bond’ key part of Labour’s post-covid vision
- Alex Salmond written submission on ministerial code will be published
- Starmer: Conservatives offer “another decade of insecurity & inequality”