10:25am – The Erasmus+ debate, exemplifying another hairline fracture in the state of the union.
9:54am – An important clarification from the vaccines minister this morning.
9:23am – It seems a world away, but could we see mass gatherings later this year?
8:30am – Ministerial media rounds:
Up this morning is the vaccines minister, Nadhim Zahawi.
8:15am – UK politics morning update:
- Ministers internally expect to vaccinate all over 50s by the end of March
- Early data on vaccination suggests it could be slowing the transmission of the virus
- Tory London mayoral candidate Shaun Bailey announces his 10-point plan
8:00am – Rise and shine Politics Live folk.
A reminder of what happened yesterday:
- PM: ‘Cautious but irreversible’ end to lockdown
- Booster vaccines may be needed later this year
- Vaccine passports likely for international travel