People may be entitled to the grant if they already receive any of the following: Pension Credit, Income Support, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, income-related Employment and Support Allowance, Universal Credit, and Support for Mortgage Interest.

Anyone on Income Support or income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance and have any of the following usually receive cold weather payment: a disability or pensioner premium, a child who is disabled, Child Tax Credit that includes a disability or severe disability element, or a child under five living with you.

You’ll usually get Cold Weather Payments if you get income-related ESA and are in a work-related activity group or support group.

Source link